Coir Fiber Balesin Coco Fibre Products
Coir fibre is extracted out of coconut husk and it is graded depend on the process. Usually Mattress fibre, Mixed fibre, Omat fibre and Bristle fibre are some of the common grades.
This extracted is dried in order to maintain moisture level and go through the quality control to maintain the impurities and other particles. Finally the fibre is compressed in to bales with plastic strapping to maximize the loadability. Usually each bale would weigh approximately 125 - 150 KG and the loadability will not be less than 18MT in a 40 HC container.
Highly used in,
- To manufacture sleeping mattresses
- To produce car seats and upholstery industry
- To produce erosion control products
- To produce yarns and ropes
- Use in sound and heats resistance applications
- Other industrial applications
Based on your requirement, we could propose the right grade in order to have a better result. We guarantee that the materials are in clean, minimum moisture, less impurities with minimum foreign particles.